- Onboard farmers within 2-3km of the warehouse in the village.
- Manage 300-400 farmer portfolio.
- Enable them to use the platform for storage of their grains, market linkages and credit access on GrainBank mobile app.
Assistant Relationship Manager
- Manage a team of village champions to manage 800-1000 farmer portfolio to service them for storage, market linkages and credit access.
- Plan for expansion of GrainBank network in the vicinity of 10-12km of existing warehouses in the village.
Lead Java Developer
- This position is responsible for discovery of bugs, writing test cases, automating test scenarios, documenting projects, running regression tests for both mobile and web applications.
- He guides the team to strategize, design, implement and run automation solutions supporting a variety of applications.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for applications.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Good communication skills, good analytical and logical skills.
- Learning skills, Problem solving, Customer segmentation analysis Team player, Agile,Design patterns.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Crystallize new product ideas and product enhancements to the existing product by closely working with all the stakeholders and customers.
- Finalize the product strategy and roadmap.
- Assist the development team at Ergos in prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort, and negotiating the timelines for product releases by collating all the relevant inputs from development teams.
- Manage end to end product development for multiple platforms across various apps.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of Product Managers and related personnel.